World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seychelles' Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I did a bunch of stuff. France taught me a bit more French, I swam in the ocean for a bit. And Hungary told me that my fish is dead(Well it has been dead for a while I just haven't noticed) according to her fish have to live in the water(I don't understand why either). I tried cooking a fish today and it ended up burning. I guess I'll ask Italy for cooking lessons later. It's getting late and I'm tired so good night diary!

(( I suck at writing in diaries in real life and on here ))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I got a new fish to replace my dead one. Whenever I wanna carry it now I have to keep it in the stupid fishbowl. It's less energetic than my old fish, Dave. I think I'll name this one George or maybe Frank... Probally George. I had my second attempt at making food today. All I made was toast. It was really simple though because all I had to do was put it in some toaster. And guess what... It didn't get completely burnt! I think I might be a professional now. I wonder if there are special chefs that just make toast in kitchens in famous restaurants. If I had that job I'd be the best toast maker ever! I think since Hungary is on vacation or wherever she is I'll steal... I mean borrow... one of her pans for a day to cook something. I'm sure she won't notice because the pan will be in the same exact spot she put it in before she left her house. I'll make sure it's spotless and looks brand new. I wonder who she put in charge of her pan emporium... Anyways good bye diary I need to find out which pan I'll borrow from her for cookings and stuff... Maybe she also has some good pots!
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 pm

((Hahaha nice)))
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 pm

((Hahaha nice)))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Dear Diary,

I went to Hungary's house today. It took me one guess to find out where her keys to the house were. They were underneath her "Welcome" mat. Anyways when I entered her house I went straight to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards. There was probably a billon pans and a couple of pots. They all looked so shiny and new. I thought it would be better if I took one of her pans and one of her pots forever instead of just borrowing them. So I got 2 new pans now and 1 new pot. I'm pretty sure she doesn't count them or anything. If she did then she'd have to count all day. But there's one thing that went wrong. You see when I was leaving the house I forgot the key inside of the house! I know I was almost as stupid as England's eyebrows. Speaking of England I visited him yesterday and told him I could get my tweezers and fix his eyebrows. He took this as an insult and said his eyebrows are perfect. He's such an eyebrow bastard. I was about to do him a favor and he decides to yell at me. I gotta go now bye diary. I'll write in you later.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Today I tried cooking... It didn't go as well as I thought it would. There was a fire, a big fire. But I'm okay though. I was cooking a fish and everything was going well until I left it alone for a couple of minutes ( the phone was ringing) and then when I came back there was a fire! It was the most scary moment of my life. I had to throw George into a waterbottle and pour out all of the water in the fishbowl on the fire. The fish was burnt and soggy. I took a bite of it and it was the worst thing I ever tasted. So the next time I try cooking I'll make sure somebody's helping me out. Anyways Halloween's coming up soon and I'm gonna be a witch. I found the costume at a Halloween costume store. Oh and the eyebrow bastard still won't let me fix his eyebrows for him. Hmm I don't know what else to write about so I'll see you soon journal. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 pm

MY POTS AND PANS ARE GONE! Today I was taking a nap and then I woke up to the sound of a window breaking. When I came downstairs I noticed my pots and and pans that I store from Hungary were stolen from me. I called Hungary and she said Prussia must of done it but I didn't believe her. And then I noticed my fish George has been killed I cried for hours over this. I hate that fish murderer! Oh I know what to do! I'll tell Belarus that Hungary was talking to Russia then the fish murderer will be dead! Oh speaking of Belarus I bumped into her today at the fish market, well not really. I was minding my own business looking for a fish to cook but then Russia saw me and said hi to be honest Russia kinda scares me so I was trying to avoid him. I didn't want to be rude so I said hi back. Belarus then ran up to me with a knife that she stole from one of the workers that was giving a customer a sample of a fish. She told me if I talk to Russia then she'd never be able to come one with him and if she saw me near him again she'd cut off all my hair and kill me. So I'll try avoiding those 2. I just noticed that maybe I shouldn't make Belarus kill Hungary. It seems too harsh. Plus Hungary is one of my only nonperverted friends so I can't lose her. But I will get revenge on her somehow. I have to go to the pet store to get my new fish. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:09 pm

My husband died yesterday. His name is Steve Jobs. I love him, he invented all of my technology thingamabobs. He made my phone,laptop, and iPod. But then James DeFranco proposed so I'm all good now

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seychelles' Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles' Diary   Seychelles' Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Seychelles' Diary
Page 1 of 1