World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungary's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hungary

Hungary

Hungary's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Hungary's Diary   Hungary's Diary EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

September 19, 2011

Dear diary,
Today I had my first piano lessons with Austria as my instructor.
He said I was terrible, but I willl someday be ten times as better than Mr. Austria.
Then I sat down with Prussia and the rest of the bad touch trio for lunch.
I had to hit Prussia and France with my pan for being a perverted retarda couple times.
They both deserved it though!
I mean they couldn't get off the topics getting drunk and sexy ladies.
Anyway I got to go read to Chibitalia!
Vislat!
~Hungary
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Hungary's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungary's Diary   Hungary's Diary EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Dear Diary,
Today I came back from Mr.Austria's house. It took hours to get home because I had no ride so I asked Prussia. Unfortunately I had to drive because Prussia was drinking beer ,and he's also a really bad driver. When I got home I noticed that i only had 297 Billion pots and pans left. Obviously it was Seychelles who stole it so I had to break into her house and steal them back. I hope she doesn't notice the broken window, the dead fish, missing pie, spices thrown on the floor, and the ripped picture of france. Eh I'll just tell her it was Prussia! Hopefully shes very gullible..... Anyway I think I just heard Prussia and Austria fighting outside. Ugh those too why can't they learn to get along!! Anyway I'm going to go give them a lecture, explain to Aeychelles it was prussia, and take over romania!!!!

Bye!,
Ms. Hungary
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Hungary's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungary's Diary   Hungary's Diary EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Dear Diary,
This is the 2nd part to my other entree. Seychelles didnt believe prussia did it though he did kill the fish. That drunk drunk man...... he's soo...... weird... anyway this is going to be short because Belarus is asking me strange questions. She tied me up to a chair and shined a light on me.... OH NO i hear her i gotta go!!!

Vislat!
Hungary
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Hungary's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungary's Diary   Hungary's Diary EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Dear Diary,
I haven't been writing to you in a while. I have so much to talk about! Well, where do I start? About a couple weeks ago I got married to Austria. You know, the handsome, organized, pianist? We're going on to Seychelles for our honeymoon! Hopefully, Seychelles doesn't decide to join us again. She really was annoying then. Anyway, a lot of drama happened, and a lot of cutting too. Like when Austria was drunk and tried to rape me. Prussia started a fight, and all I could do was cry. There was also those times when France cheated. Or was that Prussia? I can't remember. Right now, I'm kind of moody. I feel bad because the other day Prussia and France got into a fight, and I really couldn't do anything. Although, when I am around Austria, all of those sad, depressing, unwanted feelings go away. Besides all the drama, we had all had wonderful times when we were together and I got excellent yoai pictures of the bad touch trio! Well I am going to go send four months of yoai cat pictures to Japan!

Yours Truly,
Elizaveta Hedervary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungary's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungary's Diary   Hungary's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungary's Diary
Page 1 of 1