World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seychelles Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Today was the opening day of the La Seychelles Cafe. Seychelles was very excited. Hungary, Italy, and France have gave her some cooking tips but she couldn't remember them all. Her cafe was a mix of seafood and French. She hoped it would be the best cafe out of everybody else's. Seychelles stood staring at the door waiting for somebody to come in. "Maybe I should clean everything before people come in" She wiped the tables and made sure all the eating utensils were spotless. Sey then got out some of the pans she bought from Hungary's Pan Emporium. She made sure every menu was neatly stacked in the middle of the table and sighed. "Nobody's ever gonna come into my cafe" The hopeless county frowned until she saw.....
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

( Hunagry's always the first or 3rd to try a cafe xD)

Hungary entered the cafe. "SEY-SEY!" She squealed and squeezed her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Seychelles changed from her frown to a smile as soon as she head the bells that ring whenever somebody enters the cafe. "Bonjour Hungary or should it be Hun Hun? What about Gary Gary? What would you like?" She was so happy to have her first customer. "Can I get you a drink? Tea? Lemonade? Anything? I'm so excited this is my first time serving a customer and I know I'm gonna be the best cook ever. I mean I even got an apron oh and a chef hat. You know I'm a bit worried about this job. What if the whole town wants my amazing food? I'm the only one working here. I'd faint if I saw a line the size of lines at the Apple store when they release a new phone. I put up a sign saying JOBS AVALIABLE but nobody wanted a job yet. I mean I wasn't gonna even pay them but working for me is fun right?" Sey then ran out of breath since she was saying everything so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

"I'd like some lemonade please!" She asked. She sat down looking at Sey's menu. Hmmmmmm.... (SHORT REPLY SORRY!!)
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

"Normal or pink?" She said while walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seychelles Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles Cafe   Seychelles Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Seychelles Cafe
Page 1 of 1