World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hetalia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!

The Hetalia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Empty
PostSubject: The Hetalia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry   The Hetalia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 am

(( ok so i wanted to try and make a topic ^.^ In case you cant tell by the title this is a Harry Potter RP topic. Try to use the countries real names and have fun with it you kno make up spells and stuff))
5th year Slythern Mathias Køhler was extreamly excited for this year. He couldent wait to pick on all of the new students especially his brother Ice. (( idk iceland's human name someone fill me in plz)) He packed his trunk and rushed to Ice's room "Yo Ice hurry up!!!!! we don't wanna be late for the train!!!" Ice gave Mathias a blank stare...He was obviously nervous but he put his pufffin in it's cage and walked up to Mathias.."you ready?" Mathias said with a huge grin and holding out the family portkey. He saw Ice nod in agreement and they both grabbed their stuff and touched the portkey. They were both surrounded by a bright light and they traveled to a bush that was near the Train station. "come on lets go" He said to Ice. They both walked until they arrived at a wall between platforms nine and ten. "Alright!!?" Mathias said with a huge grin and slapping Ice on the back "go ahead and run through the wall!" Ice was Hesitant but he eventually ran through"Yea this is gonna be awesome!!" Mathias said as he ran through the wall. (( hope that was a good intro. I am going to be using Iceland in this but i didn't feel like going back and forth between accounts. soooo post have fun....yea)) (( oh yea don't forget to tell me what i can do to improve denmark's personality like tell me what to do better and stuff ))(( sry if this is kinda...blaa im not the best writer))
Back to top Go down

The Hetalia School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Page 1 of 1