World Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

France....

Go down 
+2
Seychelles
England
6 posters
AuthorMessage
England

England

France.... Empty
PostSubject: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

His lovers funeral was today. Ever since his death, all he would do is cry; in fact, the englishman barely even ate. Arthur put on his best suit, wiping away his tears before he did. He then picked up Canada, their son, and headed for the car.

((France's death after Canada was born. I sooooo was not thinking of doing this all day today.))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Seychelles woke up that morning knowing that she will remember today forever. One of the men who raised her was dead. She slowly got out of bed wiping her tears and put on a black dress and tied her hair with her black ribbons. France was the one who taught her how to tie her hair with ribbons which is why she'll always remind herself of him when she's tying her hair. Seychelles walked out of her home and called England wanting to ask him for a ride to the funeral.
Back to top Go down
France

France

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm

((France isn't back alive or anything, just wanted to make the cause of his death clear))

France, meanwhile, lay dead in his coffin with pink satin lining. He was in his best suit and there was heavy make up on his face, making him look fake, like a doll. The funeral home people had put it on him to make him look better or more presentable or something. They'd put some on his wrists too, to cover the scars that littered both wrists. There was a red rose in his hands, a fake one so it would last forever. He was still wearing his wedding ring on his cold, limp finger. He was dead, dead by his own hands. He'd finally swallowed the pills during another emotional and mental break down. He just couldn't handle the pain anymore. He couldn't handle having to choose between his wife and kid and his two best friends anymore. Every thing with the BTT and England, it was just too much for his old heart to take. It'd been broken too many times.

So finally he did it, on a rainy Sunday when England was out of town and Canada was at a friends house. He'd miss everyone, but he knew that no one would miss him. He caused everyone so much pain, he knew the world would be better off without him. Spain and Prussia wouldn't have to fight with him, England wouldn't have any reason to be sad. And Canada wouldn't even have a chance to be hurt by him. And that was what he'd wrote in the letter he left.

"Dear World,
I couldn't take it anymore, I just couldn't. I couldn't choose. Toni, Gil, Arthur, I love you all. So much. Thats why I did this, so I couldn't hurt you anymore. Please don't fight any more, I'm gone, you can all be happy. Don't let my child forget about me.
Love, Francis.
Goodbye"

Last edited by France on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hungary

Hungary

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Elizaveta heard the horrible new about France's death she couldn't go to bed that night her pillow was soaked because of the non-stop tears in her eyes. She got up and changed into a black dress and a black hat that had a black veil attached to it. Her hair was tied back into a bun. She grabbed one out of 3 pictures she had of france and her. She held it close to her heart and walked to the funeral with a bouqet of flowers and the picture.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles

Seychelles

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Seychelles ran back into the house grabbing her bag and gave up on calling England for a ride. She decided to just walk to the funeral. While Sey was walking she had flashbacks of all the memories she had with France. When she arrived she got her little notecards that had things to say about France ready. The upset islander ran to a familiar looking person. Sey realized it was Hungary, she wasn't used to seeing Hungary in such dark depressing clothing. "Bonjour Hungary.." Seychelles sighed looking around her and Hungary, seeing such a depressing place.
Back to top Go down
Spain

Spain

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 pm

That morning was a blur. A hectic, surreal blur. Spain had an awful head ache and nothing seemed quite right. Like he was in a movie. But not one where the prince ends up saving the princess and living happily ever after. No, this movie was a tragic one. Like one of those french films. Now this wasn't a film, but it certainly had everything to do with the French. It had everything to do with the country in fact. Spain couldn't even bear to think of his old friend, though it couldn't be helped. Now, he was in the car now, just parking at where the funeral was going to be held. He was really dead wasn't he? Spain couldn't believe it. He just couldn't. He felt the tears stain his face as he began to walk. He just couldn't stop crying. "He's dead," He whispered aloud as he opened up the doors and walked inside.

(Er is the funeral held at like a chapel or something because that's what I was kinda assuming)

Last edited by Spain on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
France

France

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:45 pm

((I assume so. Maybe at a church at his capital or something? *shrugs* but they have to have the wake first, oui?))

Last edited by France on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 pm

((papa=france father/dad=Iggy))
Mathieu was in the car, staring out the window in wonder as his father drove...somewhere. He wondered where his papa was, and why everyone was so sad al lthe time now. He'd assumed that his papa was just at work, but that didn't explain why his father was so sad, or why Canada had spent the night before last at a babysitters house. finally his curiosity won over. "Where are we going daddy?" He asked, pouting as the scratchy suit he was in rubbed at his neck.
Back to top Go down
England

England

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:27 pm

"I-I'll tell you when we get there." Iggy said to his child. He opened the back door of the car and strapted (spelling? lol) Canada in securly. He then closed his door and opened the door to then driver's seat. England put the seatbelt around him and put the car into reverse, immediately driving out of the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Canada

Canada

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Canada frowned. "Tell me now!" He whined, kicking his legs. He was a very impatient child and he didn't like when people kept secrets from him. Why wouldn't his father just tell him? Was his papa somewhere bad? He pouted and asked his father again "Where's papa?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

France.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: France....   France.... Empty

Back to top Go down

France....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Hetalia :: General Roleplay :: Normal Roleplay-
Jump to: