Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Girls Night Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seychelles

PostSubject: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 am

Seychelles wanted to meet up with all of friends that are girls so she decided to make a girls night out thing. She called them all and hopefully most of them will come. She waited at her house for them to all come over so they can plan out what to do for the night. While Sey was making sure she looked great for the night she heard the doorbell ring.

(( Inspired by http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsyxtp4ERI1qiu7eto1_500.jpg ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 am

Helena rang Seychelles' doorbell. She waited for her friend to answer,she was excited that she was invited to hang out with the other girls. Helena smiled softly to herself and she looked at her backpack,she had clothes for any occasion packed.

((Short post is short. =( ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 am

Hungary came with a whole luggage packed of clothes and stuff for the whole week. She told Sey and the others she didn't want it to last for only one night, and that they should party til they were purple! In other words they should go on a vacation for a week. She was all excited in her jeans, white tank top, and one of those shirts that hangs off of one shoulder. Her shirt said GNO with a pink heart surounding it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am

Helena looked at Hungary,she smiled and she said. "Hey Hungary~!" She was so excited about the GNO week that they were having,she looked at the door and she waited for Seychelles to answer. Helena was about to ring the doorbell again,but she didn't because she knew that it wasn't polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am

Seychelles opened her door hugging both of the countries. "Bonjour me amis! Oh we're gonna have so much fun tonight.... I mean this week" She remembered that they'll be together alone for a week when she looked at Hungary. "What should we call this? GWO?" Sey was known for talking really fastly when she was excited or nervous and now since she was so excited people couldn't understand her. Her words sounded like a blur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 pm

"Hey guys!" She hugged them. She walked into Seychelles's house looking at all the cute pictures of her when she was only three. "Yeah I guess so!" She sighed and put her luggage next to the couch. She loved the fact Seychelles's house smelled like an island paradise. She stared at the exotic fish Seychelles collected in a fish tank. "Woah they're so colorful!" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Seychelles smiled and took a glance at her colored fish. "Thank you, it's so hard to keep them alive though. I got a fishsitter though to make sure they get fed and get their tank cleaned.Anyways where are we going for this vacation thing you were talking about Hungary?' She asked looking away from her tank where all of her best friends swimmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 pm

"Well my good friend! I made some arrangements and we're going to Disneyworld, Florida!!" She squealed.
((Lol I feel like I'm one of those parents on the disneyworld commercials)) She gave them plane tickets. "We go in an hour because we're waiting for Belarus's arrival!" She said excitedly. She put on minnie ears and cool sunglasses. "Okay if she doesn't come it the next 5 minutes we're leaving without her to Disneyworld!!!!"She spazzed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm

((OMG CANT WAIT TO COME... lol! I ROC UR SOX OFF!!!!))

Belarus was driving to Seychelles's house getting ready for their GWO. She was filled with excitment as she ran up Seychelles steps to the door. She knocked on the door waiting for a response. She was wearing a blue blouse, dark blue skinny jeans, and cool sunglasses. She had two bags full of her luggage. Of course one bag was filled with pictures of Russia her beloved big brother! And the other had her clothes and other things like perfume or a hair brush. She was so excited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 pm

"Really? DISNEY WORLD? I'm so excited because going to Disney World has been my dre-"She stopped talking when she heard some one knock on the door.Seychelles yelled. "Come in!" When she saw Belarus come inside she was bit scared. "Belarus promise you won't kill any of us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Helena heard Seychelles ask Belarus not to kill any of them. Helena wasn't really scared of the girl,Helena knew that the girl was just misunderstood and well...In love....With..Her brother? Helena mentally shrugged and she said. "I've never heard of Disneyland....What is it???/" Helena looked at the three other girls completely clueless as to where they were going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

"It's where dreams come true...You never heard of Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and all of that stuff?" Sey was shocked. She's been wanting to go to Disney World since she was a kid. "Can we go to Sea World too Hungary?" Seychelles asked hoping Hungary would say yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fem!Greece

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 am

"No...I haven't.." Helena admitted sadly,she hadn't watched any of the Disney Movies. Helena wished she had though by the looks on her friend's faces. Helena knew what Sea World was,she actually watched a video of it and there was a Mermaid...Helena had secretly made a Mermaid tail and it was packed in her duffel bag,she didn't really want anyone to know but she figured that they were all girls,she just hoped that they wouldn't judge her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 am

Ireland knocked on the door to Seychelles's house. She had spaced on the girl's night out till about 30 minutes ago and she hoped that she wasn't late for it or anything. She had packed everything she could think of including food from home. "Hey sorry I'm late. I had spaced about today till a little bit earlier." she said as she opened the door.

(lol i had issues with the computer so that's why i didn't reply on this earlier )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Michelle smiled at Helena. "Don't feel bad it's fine. It's a wonderful place filled with kids and there are characters from Disney movies that you can meet. It's an amazing pl-" Seychelles stopped talking when she heard the door ring and walked to the door. She opened it and saw a familiar looking female nation who she hasn't seen so much. "Bonjour Ireland! Come inside!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 pm

"Oh szia Ireland!!!" She went up to Ireland and hugged her. She grabbed her luggage and looked at the time. "Oh dear..." She said rushing to get out the door, "Were going to be late if we don't go now!!" She put all the luggage in the trunk of the car and got in the driver's seat. She started the car, and waited or the rest of the girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out   

Back to top Go down

Girls Night Out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1