Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
England

PostSubject: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm

England carefully put on the wedding gown he was supposed to wear, making sure he didn't damage it at all. Today was his wedding day, with France, of course. This was the man he would give his life for in a heartbeat; and even though they had troubles in the past, they found a way through it, and what they found, was love. As he finished, he looked at himself insecurely, hoping that the Frenchman would find it breath-taking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Seychelles helped Iggy put on the dress. Even though she hated him she loved weddings so she decided to come to the wedding and help out. "Okay make sure you don't rip this dress Hungary made it and she'd kill you if you got just the tiniest hole in it. Also, what shoes are you gonna wear? If it's heels you have to practice walking in them without tripping. Oh and don't trip while walking in the aisle this is a memory that will last forever and if you trip in it you'll be dead. I think you should wear extensions. Longer hair make your face look less round. Don't eat like a pig or an American when the cake comes out. We need to start using my tweezers to pluck your eyebrows now right?" Seychelles smiled. She then noticed England became a bit more nervous and she frowned. "I'll go make sure all of the decorations and stuff are all ready" Seychelles checked the cake and everything.. Something was wrong with the cake, but then she noticed what it was. She quickly grabbed a sharpie out of her pocket making the little doll of the bride had bigger fuzzier eyebrows. "Perfect!" The country looked around the church bored. The church seemed so boring. She knew they should of had an outdoor wedding instead. There was nothing else for her to do so she went to her dressing room and searched for her dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Meanwhile, on the other side of the church, France looked at himself in the mirror, nervously smoothing his pink satin shirt for the millionth time. He couldn't help it, he loved England so much, and he just wanted today to be perfect, no matter how many problems they had in the past. He really loved England, and not in the way he "loved" all those people he did with the BTT. He loved England in the "If you need a heart transplant I'll be under the knife in a second" way. He smoothed his long blond hair again, trying to make it look good. His wife was so beautiful, he just hoped that he could come close to that level of beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Hungary made sure everything was in place. To her everything was perfect except France's bow-tie was crooked, so she rushed up to France adjusting it the way she wanted it. "Szia my good friend you look perfect!" She smiled and patted France on the back. Then she went to go check on England and Seychelles. Seychelles as Hungary's "Co. Wedding Planner" said she could handle the food for the recption. Although Hungary brought replacements just in case and switched them out. She knocked on the door, "Szia guys its me Elizabeta! May I come in?" She got tired of waiting (she only waited for 10 seconds) so she barged in as usual. "Guys you can't just keep me outside forever!" She sighed and looked at England, "You look AWESOMMEEEEE!" Then she froze she felt like it was forgetting something..... something so obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm

"Bonjour Hungary. Where did you put the flower girl dress you made for me?" Seychelles frowned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 pm

She looked over at Seychelles and dragged her to another room full of racks of dresses. She pulled out a short strapless light pink dress the had a pink bow around the waist. "Here we go! I think it should fit you just fine." She smiled and pulled out her dress. Slipping the "homemade" dress on she asked Seychelles, "Seychelles can you sip this?" She turned her back towards Seychelles lifting her hair up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:47 pm

"Thank you Hungary you're a life saver!" Sey zipped up the back of Hungary's dress. She cringed to the noise of the zipper, she hated the sounds of zippers, crumbling snack bags, and a bunch of other stuff like England's voice. "You like nice with your hair up are you gonna wear it like that for the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"Thank you Seychelles for the idea! it might take me a while but I try my best to make it perfect!" Hungary replied starting to put her hair in a bun. Then she took a pink rose from a vase and took off 3/4 (ths) of the rose and stuck it in her bun. Then took some extra strands of hair and curled it. Then went to the bathroom to do her make-up. After that she waited for England to come out of the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
England

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:52 pm

England walked out of the dressing room blushing madly. "I-Is it really necessary for me to wear a dress?" He said as he messed around with it so that it wouldn't irritate him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"No but France wants you to"She replied with a smile, "Whatever you like." Hungary took England on a small adventure to find her phone. "Here ask France if you wish!" She pulled out her phone and gave it to England.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 am

Prussia smacked the back of France's back. Laughing loudly as he threw an arm over his shoulder. "Dude, I can't believe you're gettin married. Gross!" He yelled. After years of running around with Spain and France and successfully avoiding several close calls with angry women France had finally managed to get tied down. So unawesome. "I guess you deserve my awesome respect. Managing to get that furry thing in to this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 pm

France's hand went to hips as he said in a defensive voice "What is wrong with zat?" Still, he would miss his adventures with Prussia and Spain, groping hot women, fruking drunk humans and nations at bars and running from pissed off spouses. But they could still do it occasionally, right? Sure, France wouldn't be able to do everything they used to, now that he was committed, but they were all still best friends. "Gil, have you been drinking?" France asked the albino ex-nation, remembering that he had specifically asked both him and Spain not to until after the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prussia

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 pm

"Besides the fact that I'm losing the biggest perv around to marriage." He said pouting. "So does this mean we're sticking with bar fights, or pranking other nations?" He asked. They were still gonna do stuff.... just minus all the extra sex...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

France chuckled, remembering their latest adventure in pranking America. "Is Germany a potato bastard?" He asked in a teasing voice. "Of course we will, but no sex or kissing or groping or....anyzing" He said with a sigh. He would miss those things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Hungary noticing her battery was dead went to go ask France herself. She ran to France and grabbed his shoulder panting,"France...England..to know....Dress?" She stopped and put her hand down once she settled down she asked again, "England would like to know if he has to wear a dress."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 am

"I zhought i locked ze door!" France said, taking a step away from the sweaty Hungary. His hair and outfit needed to look perfect today, did no one understand that? He answered Hungary's question with a deep sigh. "No, I guess not, but I would prefer it if he did" He answered in a slightly over-dramatic voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 pm

"No the door was not locked or that squirrel wouldnt be here" she stared at the squirrel, "okay well cya!" She walked back to England.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spain

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Spain, ran, yes ran, all the way from his house to where the marriage was to be held. Seriously, his best friend was about to be wed and he was already running late. He hoped he could make it in time to at least see France before the thing started. He would have liked to help him get ready, but he of course, had to be late. The morning his car just HAD to not function properly, which made him have to run all the way. It wasn't too far and the air was cold, so he didn't sweat much, but still, it was a HUGE set back. Spain finally reached the churvh and burst through the doors, gasping for breath. He took the back pack he was carrying off and took a few breaths, then headed to go find France. Looking through a few hallways, he finally heard his friends voice and headed in the direction to find him. "I'm here," He said as he stumbled into a room," Sorry for the trouble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 pm

France smiled a huge smile at the sight of his best friend. "Bonjour Toni" He greeted him in a cheerful voice. Today was too big a day to care about why he was late. "Its fine mon ami" He smiled. "I'm just glad you made it here in time to be in ze ceremony" He said, pulling the out-of-breath nation into a hug. He reached over and grabbed Prussia, pulling him into the hug too. "I love you guys" He mumbled, not knowing how much free time he'd have to spend with them after the wedding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 am

Ireland walked in just after Spain. The reason why she was late was because she couldn't find her dress. It turned out that it was someplace she didn't remember she had put it. Well she hoped that she wasn't going to get yelled at by her brother. She really just was happy that her brother was going to be happy finally. "Sorry I'm late." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)   

Back to top Go down

For Better or for Worse (FrUK Marriage)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1