Because Hetalia is worth it.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hungary

PostSubject: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:58 pm

While England was away for a week of fun. Hungary planned a suprise birthday party for him.
She was still trying to decide between A fountain full of tea or an ice sculpture of England on a horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am

Ireland walked in where Hungary was. She knew that she was making a suprise birthday party for her brother and decided to help. "Hey, you need any help?" she asked. 'This was going to be fun if this worked out right' she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 pm

She looked over and smiled at Ireland.
"Yes please I'm still trying to decide if I should have a fountain of tea , an ice sculpture of Britain
...Maybe both?" She sighed "Or maybe a fountain with a sculpture with Britain on top."
Hungary was very stressed out between the decorations, a gift to get him, food for the party, and cake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 am

"Do the fountain of tea. He will be happy with that and he like earl grey or English breakfast. " Ireland smiled as she lightly patted Hungary's shoulder. "And I came by to tell you that I got the food under control. I know most of his favorites so it'll work and it'll be edible." she said as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm

" Thanks Ireland! " Hungary smiled. She picked up a box of decorations, and started to hang them all over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Once all the decorations were in place she she sneaked up behind Ireland to see if she was finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Ireland was busy working on everything that England liked such as fish and chips and beautiful and non-burned scones. She turned around and jumped when she saw Hungary right behind her. "AH!" she screamed holding her heart. "Hungary, don't do that! That would have been bad if i had anything in my hands." she said looking at her. "Now go on and don't worry, I have this covered."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Seychelles walked in smiling. "Can I help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 pm

"Oh yeah you can help out by giving out invites!" She smilled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown   

Back to top Go down

No british alowed or hungary will have a mental breakdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1