Share | 

Character Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Egypt
Admin

PostSubject: Character Introductions   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 am

Please tell me about yourself and your character here. Like my example:

Hello. My name is Gupta Muhammad Hassan. I represent the country of Egypt. February 28th is my birthday. That is all for now.

(lol Hey my name is Sally and I'm the admin. i have fun with doing silent types so Egypt is the one that i choose. I like to draw and take pics. )

If your character has a certain trait then use it while your typing. It's the character in which you are that is talking. Like with Egypt, he is shy therefore the message is short. With the ooc's say your name, why you would like to use this character, and a little something about yourself. If you want to say what country or what state your from then that's fine but don't say to much about your info. It's for your own safety. Other then that enjoy typing. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldhetalia-rp.forumotion.com
China

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Ni hao!
My name is yumei wang! I'm the female China aru!
I like to cook, I like cute things, and other things, well, I'm not sure, but Ni hao anyways aru!
[I'm ...China, I don't like my real name aru, so, like, yeah, call me China I don't care aru. But yeah. Ni hao.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
England

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Hello there! My name is Arthur Kirkland and I'm the human representation of Great Britain. My birthday is April 23. Contrary to popular belief, my cooking is as good as my tea!

((Hi my name is Darrien! I chose England, because, well, who wouldn't Razz ! I like to bake, sing, and complete math problems (nerdyness rules)!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Italy

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Ciao everybody! My name is Feliciano, but you can call me Italy! I represent the north of the country, and my brother Romano represents the southern part! I have a lot of different hobbies! They include hanging out with Germany and Japan, singing, and drawing! But nothing can beat a good bowl of pasta!
Normally, I can't do much on my own. Whenever we go to war I have to make sure I'm equipped with one of my many white flags, and England's out to get me, I'm pretty sure.
Well, now I'm gonna go make pasta! See ya!

(Lol okay wow. Hi everyone, my name's Abi. I'm a kid from a small town and a family of seven that loves to roleplay! In real life my best friends roleplay as Germany (IRONY), Japan (MORE IRONY), and Austria (EVEN MORE IRONY...though she doesn't rp much anymore).
Actually, my hobbies include hanging out with my friends, drawing, singing/listening to music, writing/reading, and the occasional cooking. I have a dA account if you want to look at it. Just let me know! ^^
I hate any form of bashing/discrimination, I'm claustrophobic, things flying at my head scare the living crap out of me, and I still scream for my dad when I see a ginormic spider on the wall.
A little background: I grew up a pure farmgirl. Then, to my great luck (and parents' dismay), I met my rl friends Germany and Japan at the age of 12. They're still working to warp my mind into that of a full-fledged yaoi fangirl, whether or not I want them to. I started off with my Sonic the Hedgehog fandomness, then Doitsu showed me FMA. From there we went to Samurai 7, then to Naruto Shippuuden (Akatsuki -drools-), and after that it was off to Hetalia! Freakin love it and I don't wanna leave it!
Well, that's bout it for me! Off to make pasta-- I mean...dinner! Buh-bye!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Szia!!! I'm Elizabeta Héderváry! My birthday is on June 8th.
I like to bring pain to Prussia, defend Mr.Austria, read with Chibitalia!
I love the general sound of my precious pan hitting your weak body!
Well I gotta go viszlát!

(Hi everyone my real name is Marlena (Mar-Lane-ah) I love to roleplay hetalia!
By the way I'm Darrien's sister I love you ! I like to ice skate, hang out with my friends, play soccer, draw chibis, and be random! I have nicknames for all my friends. Ex. Collage buddy, Lil gangsta, Soap, Mesh, etc. I am the official Master emu according to my friend *i have side bangs i'm not really emu* My cousin and i say emu instead of emo. I like to sing a lot and play piano. And I look like Taiwan but act like Ms Hungary!!!))

Last edited by Hungary on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had no time last time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 am

Sup man? It's
America, the worlds hero. Call me Alfred F. Jones, or Al, both works. From saving kitties from trees and distressed hot women from flaming buildings, I'm your man to call when shiz goes down! And no, I'm not taking over the world with McDonalds resturaunts... the ones in Russia suck, but they're still heroic with their hero burgers and---hey, does that beep mean the tape is running out? wait, DONT STOP I'M NOT DON----*beeeep.*

I totally didnt take that from a different site I signed up on as America. Anyway, the top part is something from a recent introduction 'cause I am being lazy like that. Hi, I'm Alyssa! ^_^ My nickname is Aly... and I can never get people to call me that. I write fanfiction and I act pretty much just like America irl, except with a few more braincells. Comes with being Canadian. Now... ONWARDS!~ *Puts on cape and runs off.*

[insert total hero music here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireland
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 am

Dia duit and Hello! I'm Republic of Ireland. My name though is Alana Minnis. I like to party and have fun. Everyone thinks that i'm drunk, but trust me i'm fine. *drinks more whiskey* Anyways I like to eat potatoes and beef and i enjoy a game i made up. It's called "How drunk can you get?" What it is is that the last person standing is the winner. I like whiskey and parties and green. I have fun an--- HOLY CRAP I SEE ENGLAND! Got to go for now, Sorry! *Goes to beat the crap out of england for his cooking or something*

(ROFLOL!! Ok, so my name is Cuadra, I'm friends with Italy and we have fun. her and i are the Random Twins XD so beware. Anyways i figured that i should sign up since Egypt is the Admin and yea so if you want more into on ireland go to the OC thing since she is a OC character lol. Anyways I'm off to make stuff. TTYL EVERYONE!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
France

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Hello Zere everyone, it is I, the great France! I am sure you all know about me, ze country of romance and wine! *blows kisses to everyone*
((Hi everyone! my names Alana, and I am a very strange, crazy, loud, perverted human being. I rp America on Canada's sight, and you should be very scared that I've joined. very, very scared.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello my name is Natalia Arlovskaya. My birthday is August 25th. I love my brother Russia, my brother Russia, and my brother Russia. And if you take one more step closer to him you will die! Anyways I got to go kill Latvia!

(Hi my name is Delainee! I chose to rp Belarus because i am a stalker.... U can ask South Korea, Hungar, Seychelles, England, or Tiwan! I am VERY athletic, i play football, soccer, swimming, katate ( i think thats how spell it -_-), Gymnastics, volleyball, and tarck. As u can tell im pretty competative. I like the color purple. I am Marlena`s best friend. I love Belgium waffles, llamas, and burritos! I am Italian! *pastaaaa!* I am really random and i like to say these things; pastaaa, potatos,tomatos,smurfette, llamas, tacos, what the hello kitty,meep,brown sheep, flamango, flyingflamango, flipping flamango, etc. I love to make random stuff out of ducttape. I'm also very energetic and fun! I hope to meet you all on hetalia roleplay! Anyways I gotta go practice being Belarus!)

Last edited by Belarus on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 am

Hello I am SEYCHELLES I was born on June 29th. I'm a country girl, I can sometimes be sloppy, I love my fish, I can be shy and I really need help while cooking.

(I'm Laila. Hungary told me about this forum and told me I'd be a good Seychelles. I LOVE reading, history, and a bunch of other stuff but I don't feel like boring you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prussia

PostSubject: The awesomeness the is Prussia is here   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I know I know. It's been so long since someone as awesome as me has shown up. Pfft, what am I saying? No one is as awesome as me! So here's the deal, Prussia has entered the building, time to get Ca-razy! Partying beer and hot chicks! Whoo!
((Yo! I'm Ash and yes, my ego is honestly almost as big as Prussia's in real life. I like Prussia, he seemed fun! If I start randomly saying da, sorry. Originally rp as Russia. If I typo know that yes, I really do fail at life anf this happens often. Once more, sory. If I rape you, say weird words or start laughing at the mention of board games, know what, I is no apolozing for that. It's fun, you should try it sometime, yes?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Ako ay is Pilipinas. Strange to say my birthday is the same as Amerika's. My name is Marisol Gonzaga and I hope to meet all of you, so please bear with me and my language. It's a bit hard, but you'll understand it eventually.

(Hi, there everyone~! I go by the name of Kristin, or Kris if you will. I RP as Turkey and Scotland on a axispowershetalia-rp. I am Filipino and of course a quarter, Spanish, quarter Chinese and a dash of Japanese somewhere along those lines. I am a die hard Final Fantasy fan and I really love reading fanfics when I feel the want to. lolz. If there's something else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spain

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Hola mis amigos! My name Antonio Hernandez Carriedo and I am 25 years old. But, I am more widely know as Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain. I am the country of sunshine, bull fighting and flamenco music! I try my best to stay cheerful and helpful, even when I was thrown into poverty I kept my head up and stayed optimistic. I am very passionate and will do anything for people I care about. I am really bad at reading the mood, though, so don't get mad at me if I am oblivious in a tough situation. I am part of the BTT which consists of France, Prussia and I, but I also enjoy the company of others, especially children, like the Italy brothers.

(Hello everyone! My name is Kaili but you can also call me May if you like. My life consists of mainly school and anime and maybe a little batmitzva training on the side. My favorite anime's are, of course, Hetalia but also Full Metal Alchemist and Fruits Basket. My favorite color is yellow as it is the color of flowers and the sun. Like the character I am RPing I am very cheerful and optimistic. When people fist meet me they typically think I am just an innocent little girl. They don't know, however that I have a very dirty mind underneath all this cute. I am proud to be concidered a "rotten girl" as I am an avid yoai fangirl. So yup that all about me. I bet you didn't need to know most of it XD Oh well. Anyway I am very excited to be on this board and super ready to get started.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiwan.

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Ni Hao friends! I'm Taiwan! My birthday is ((tomarrow)) October 25! I like to hang out with my family especially 祖父! Though sometimes Korea creeps me out, Kaoru and 祖父 fight, or Nihon and 祖父 are trying to rip each others head off. That's okay though because in the end we're one big happy family!!!! Between me and you don't tell 祖父 I have a tattoo he would freak out!!!!! Anyway I hear papa calling my name, and I smell the fresh scent of pot stickers!!! *Runs off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austria

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Hallo. My Name is Roderich Edelstein and i represent Austria. As known as Republik Österreich. I like playing the piano and reading good books while drinking a cup of coffee. Somehow i often get in trouble with several countries and can't solve this problem alone... but that's another story that you may find uninteresting.

Last edited by Austria on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 am

((dude, you really live in Auztria? I LOVE YOU! *glomps* oh btw, I might randomly call you Auztria....don't ask, just go with it Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

H-hello, I-I'm Lithuania... I-I've worked for m-mister Russia for some time now, and know I-I don't have to anymore... M-my best friend is P-poland, but I don't think he's here... *is glomped by Russia* ... *Freaks out*

((Hello everyone my name is Sarah. I guess I don't have many hobbies, but I do have roleplay experience. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am

Yo! Im Denmark King of Northern Europe Very Happy Im totally awesome and all that good stuff! I love beer ha! who doesnt?*drinking beer* Im pretty much the nordics big brother Very Happy *looks over to iceland* onii chan~XD My birthday is June 5th I dont see why that matters and i look foward to getting to know all of yo....*sees norway behind him and is chocked with his own tie*
(( yea so im actually a guy yea idk how rare that is in the world of hetalia roleplay but still...*sniff i wish there were more guys who liked hetalia* anyway with my petty feelings aside i shall introduce my self...For my personality imagine Iceland mixed with lithuania XD. So obviously denmark isnt anywere close to my personality plz forgive me if i mess up and plz help me if i dont do his personality correctly ^.^ Im kinda new at RPing but i do RP as Switzerland,Turkey,Thailand Lithuania and SouthKorea^.^ aaaannd anything else you wanna kno just ask ok?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

((OMY THIS IS SO COOL! Two guy roleplayers on this forum xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
?

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi nice to meet you i'm Iceland.....what? do you expect more information? Well i'm one of the five Nordic countries..... I'm the youngest out of the five and i often get teased by that jerk Denmark and my brother Norway...I don't care what they say i will not call him onii chan......*sigh* I look forward to getting to know all of you.(( yea so remember that guy who joined as Denmark?? well i'm him Smile so don't be confused ok?? so yea....))]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Character Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1